We spent the 1st full day in FL at Magic Kingdom. When we walked into the park, Cale was in awe and the 1st thing he commented on was "the castle". He loves the castle because he notices it at the beginning of every Disney movie.
The 1st ride we went on was Lilo and Stitch. Cale did good considering the lights went out and Stitch was sneaking up on the crowd. Next we went on the Buzz Lightyear ride...during this ride, you spin and spin while trying to shoot aliens. Cale scored on the "star cadet" level. And then there were the tea cups...note to self: I can't handle the spinning like I used to be able to. Cale laughed and laughed and laughed so it was worth the terrible feeling I had when we got off. We also went on the Dumbo ride, which Cale liked because he got to control the elephant...up and down...up and down...and I should mention, you not only go up and down, but you're also going around in circles. Thankfully I'd fully recovered from the teacups. We also rode the train around the park to check it all out and had a great seat for the mid-day parade. We did some shopping and had our favorite snack..POPCORN!
We made it back at night to catch some of the fireworks, the laser show and electrical parade. Out of the 3 night shows, Cale liked the electrical parade the most because of the music and bright lights.
No comments:
Post a Comment