Our favorite part of the day? The Toy Story Mania ride...Cale and I were partners and got to shoot at a bunch of carnival type games...all in 4D! There were 5 different games: Hamm & Eggs, Rex & Trixie's Dino Darts, Green Army Men Shoot Camp, Buzz Lightyear's Flying Tossers and Woody's Rootin' Tootin' Shootin' Gallery.
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Hollywood Studios
The next stop on our trip was Hollywood Studios...I think it was Cale's favorite Disney park. We started and ended the day in Pixar Place. In the morning we got to meet Woody and Buzz..Cale couldn't believe it! Woody bear-hugged Cale and Buzz gave him "five". We had a few pictures taken with them (yes, I bought all of them) and then headed over to meet Mater and Lightening McQueen. From there, we watched the Muppet's in 3D. Cale has never experienced 3D so it was cute to watch him reach out to pop bubbles, pet an animal or even jump because of Gonzo. Next we went on "The Last Movie" ride...his favorite part was the gun fights between the 1930 street criminals and the wild west gun fights with John Wayne. I thought he might be scared but he was really into it all. After lunch we met Jake (from Jake and the Neverland pirates) and Handy Manny. We also spent some time in "the magic of Disney" where Cale got to meet Mickey and play some fun Disney games. We ended the day at Hollywood Studios at the Aladdin show with live singers and cool animation.
Our favorite part of the day? The Toy Story Mania ride...Cale and I were partners and got to shoot at a bunch of carnival type games...all in 4D! There were 5 different games: Hamm & Eggs, Rex & Trixie's Dino Darts, Green Army Men Shoot Camp, Buzz Lightyear's Flying Tossers and Woody's Rootin' Tootin' Shootin' Gallery.
Our favorite part of the day? The Toy Story Mania ride...Cale and I were partners and got to shoot at a bunch of carnival type games...all in 4D! There were 5 different games: Hamm & Eggs, Rex & Trixie's Dino Darts, Green Army Men Shoot Camp, Buzz Lightyear's Flying Tossers and Woody's Rootin' Tootin' Shootin' Gallery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment