Monday, February 9, 2015

The things kids say & do...

February 2015 -
This morning Cale was asking me questions about my dad...so I was telling him about my dad. I started to cry when I was talking about him and Cale asked me why I was upset. I told him, "I just really miss my dad". Cale said, "it will be ok mommy...you'll see your dad again in a really really really long time". Then he came over and gave me a hug and kiss. He is the best kid ever!

Me: "Cale....what's your favorite subject...math, science or reading?"
Cale: "lunch".

Setting -- shopping at Target for Valentine's Day
Cale: "Mommy, do you know what I just said?"
Me: "No buddy....what did you say?"
Cale: "I just prayed to God and told him Happy Valentine's Day".

January 2015 -
Cale "I wish I could be 4 years old forever because when I was 4 I didn't have to do homework. I just want to come home from school, chillax and watch Scooby Do".

December 2014 -
Cale got in trouble today at school...apparently he was trying to kiss a girl at lunch.

Me: "Cale don't forget to turn on the Christmas trees".
Cale: "Mommy...I will in a little bit....chill-lax"
Me: speechless.

Cale shook his Christmas presents. He said 2 of them are gift cards.

Me: "Cale did you wash your hands?"
Cale: "Yes mommy do you want to smell them?"
Me: "Yea...."
Me: "Hum they smell like wienee (they didn't)."
Cale: "Well, I played with my wienee after I washed my hands."
 
Cale (he has something behind his back):  “Mommy, where do we put dirty clothes”.
Me: “why”
Cale: “just wondering”
Me: “in the laundry room…what’s dirty?”
Cale: “I have streaks in my undies”

November 2014 -
Me: "Cale stop playing with your wienee...you don't have a wienee just so you can play with it".
Cale: "but wienee likes to be played with".

Cale was saying his prayers last night and told me God is a girl. He also told me the 1st person he is going to meet in heaven is my dad. Then he wanted to know if everyone wears name tags in heaven.

October 2014 -
Conversations at bedtime:
Mommy I need a fart alarm....so I know when I'm going to fart.
I want to be grown up but I also want to be small. I want to be grown up so I can be an artist and scientist.

Cale offered me his last fruit snack (a red one)....but he didn't realize I watched him drop it and put it back in the package. So I asked if it was the one that fell on the floor. He said no....so I looked and it was the last one. Sneaky.....so sneaky....

Me: "Cale, how did you do today at school?".
Cale: "mommy I am nervous to tell you....remember, everyone makes mistakes".
The rest of the story....
Me: "what happened?".
Cale: "Well, Jace really started it but I did some a little too."
Me: "what did you guys do?".
Cale: "we were throwing around a toy...but don't forget, everyone makes mistakes."

Cale wants to open an Art Store...I told him I would sing and dance outside the store to get more customers...he said I could but on Tuesday's only.

No comments:

Post a Comment