Prior to a 30 minute ride on Thomas we did a little shopping (imagine that), got a tattoo, plaiyed with train toys and saw Sir Topin Hat. After the ride we had our picture taken with Thomas and listened to a lady read a couple Thomas books. I know I write this a lot on the blog, but Cale had a really good time. Honestly, he has a good time no matter what he's doing.
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Thomas the Train
On Saturday, September 22nd we went to Boone to ride on Thomas the Train. Cale was so excited...he kept asking if Percy was going to be there too. We had to get up early that morning to be in Boone by 9:00AM...the 1st thing that Cale said when he woke up was, "choo-choo train mommy? Going to see Thomas the train??".
Prior to a 30 minute ride on Thomas we did a little shopping (imagine that), got a tattoo, plaiyed with train toys and saw Sir Topin Hat. After the ride we had our picture taken with Thomas and listened to a lady read a couple Thomas books. I know I write this a lot on the blog, but Cale had a really good time. Honestly, he has a good time no matter what he's doing.
Prior to a 30 minute ride on Thomas we did a little shopping (imagine that), got a tattoo, plaiyed with train toys and saw Sir Topin Hat. After the ride we had our picture taken with Thomas and listened to a lady read a couple Thomas books. I know I write this a lot on the blog, but Cale had a really good time. Honestly, he has a good time no matter what he's doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment