Thursday, September 20, 2012

Summa-Time...Take 4

Petting zoo in Waterloo...this little guy loved Cale.

Getting his fingerprints officially documented.

Cale even likes riding the rides at the mall.

He LOVES being outside!


Playing catch with Kelly and Shelby...hearing Cale "squeal" was the best part of my day.



Gator ride to see the horses...they always come up to the fence to say "hi" to Cale.

We were out running errands and I pulled into the garage, turned around and this was how he was sitting.  I asked him if he was comfy and he said, "ummmmm....yea mommy".


Painting a new picture for the frig.

On our way to Target one Sunday morning and this is what he looked like as I turned around to see what he was doing.  He had asked me for his sunglasses...I handed them to him without noticing they were missing a lense.


Cool new back-pack...Cale's reaction, "oh mommy...I luv it".  He'll be using it for all of the fun adventures we have planned this fall and winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment