Without ANY prompting, ask your kids these questions. Its a great way to see what they think. Copy and repost with your child's name and age
Cale age 6
1. What is something I am always telling you?
I love you
2. What makes me happy? When I laugh and you laugh
3. What makes me sad?
When you think about your dad
4. How do I make you laugh?
By saying funny things.
5. What was I like as a child?
Pretty much kinda short hair and wore olden time day clothes
6. How old am I? Mom, is there a right answer?? 43
7. How tall am I? I don't really get it
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Cook
9. What do I do when you're not around?
Clean
10. What am I really good at?
Cooking
11. What am I not very good at?
This is a hard question. You're good at everything. Oh, picking up really heavy stuff.
12. What do I do for a job?
Work at John Deere
13.What is my favorite food? You pretty much eat everything.
14. What do you enjoy doing with me ?
Having fun together
No comments:
Post a Comment