Next we went to the "Fun Day in the Country". Cale got his face painted, planted a flower (it's still alive!), played on the new jungle gym, made a May-Day basket, watched a science experiment show and had a picnic under a tree.
Our next stop was at the Cinco De Mayo celebration in downtown Waterloo. Cale jumped in the inflatable jump houses, did some art work, pinned the tail on the donkey and beat the #@(&$!& out of the pinata....candy was everywhere.
Sunday was the official birthday party. This year was Scooby-Doo! I love seeing Cale's face when he walks into the house and sees all of the decorating I do. He absolutely loves it...it's completely worth all the time I put into it. His favorite presents were the metal detector (from uncle Ryan), the magic show kit (from me) and the toy ball with a feather (from CoCo). He thought it was hilarious CoCo got him a present that she could play with.
Finally, on Tuesday I surprised Cale at school with cupcakes. He was worried I forgot that parents are supposed to bring in treats.



No comments:
Post a Comment