Wednesday, October 2, 2013

KC

We spent the last week of September in Kansas City.  We did some shopping in Des Moines on the way down, we went to the art show and shopping in downtown KC, ate BBQ, ate home-made ice-cream (twice!), visited Lego Land, celebrated my birthday, went swimming, did some more shopping and played UNO and Old Maid (a lot). 

Of course Cale had some funny quotes...

While we were driving (in no-where Missouri):
Cale: "Mommy, I need to go #2!!"
Me: "Ok, Buddy, can you hold it until I can find a place to stop?"
Cale: "Oh, never-mind..........................I just farted."

My mom took Cale to McDonalds for lunch and then he played in the play-area.  To be in there, kids have to wear socks.  My mom told Cale she forgot socks....Cale's response: "Gramma, are you kidding me?!?".  And I guess he gave her "the look".  She was lucky...she did have socks in her purse.


No comments:

Post a Comment