Sunday, September 15, 2013

Funny Cale Quotes

Cale: "Mommy are you speeding?"
Me: "No, I'm just going faster than everybody else."
Cale: "If you're speeding the cops will come."
Me: "You're right buddy...the cop will pull us over and give us a ticket."
Cale, "NOT ME! I wasn't driving."
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Me: "Cale, why are you changing your undies in the middle of the day?"
Cale: "Because they stink."
Me: "What do you mean they stink?"
Cale: "They smell like chicken nuggets."
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Me: "Cale do you have to touch wienee all the time??"
Cale: "Yes. Weinee is my best friend."
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I was telling Cale all about the pet crow I had when I was a kid.  I explained how my dad found him after a storm, that his leg and wing were hurt, that my dad named him Chester (after a guy on the TV show Gun Smoke that had a limp), how I nursed him back to health and fed him bread and milk everyday, how Chester would fly around the farm and pick up the kittens by their tail, that he would attack people that he didn't know and that I could call him and he's come sit on my arm.  This story went on for at least 10 minutes.  At the end Cale says, "Mommy, I have a story...when I was little, I ate something really hot."  That was his entire story.
___________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment